The Summits at HealthQuest, PC is an Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization facility. Our programs are designed for individuals from the ages of 13 and up who are experiencing behavioral or emotional difficulties, but who do not meet specific criteria for inpatient, residential, or standard outpatient services.
Treatment is provided in a comfortable and relaxed setting. Services offered are more intensive than traditional outpatient services and are structured to achieve short-term stabilization as well as resolution of immediate problem areas.
Both day and evening program times are offered and most insurance policies are accepted. For those with insurance, transportation can be arranged to and from our facility. A sliding scale is also offered to help eliminate financial barriers for those without insurance.
Goals and Objectives
- To empower each person to rise above their present limitations
- To help the individual better understand themselves and their strengths and weaknesses
- Create positive changes through self-awareness and personal growth
- Restore balance and hope
- Group setting with peer interaction
- Professionally facilitated
- Therapeutic setting
- Patient centered
- Expressive therapy – focusing on health and wellness, goal setting, and coping/stress management strategies
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – focusing on changes needed in thought and behavior patterns
- Dialectical-behavioral therapy – focusing on skills to cope with stress, regulate emotions, and improve relationships with others
- Solution focused brief therapy – focusing on the desired outcome of therapy as a solution rather than focusing on issues that brought a patient to therapy
- Group Psychotherapy – focusing on interpersonal communication and expression of feelings
- Physician directed treatment approach
- Medication management when required
- Family and individual therapy as needed
Advantages of Therapy
- Individualized treatment plan that reflects personal goals and objectives
- Intense treatment is conducted while the individual continues to go to work or school
- Multiple professional disciplines work with the patient and family
- Frequency and length of treatment is determined by the individual’s specific needs
- Suboxone IOP
We are one of the few in the nation with a Suboxone IOP.
- Adult IOP
We work with adults 18+ who are experiencing difficulties with behavior/emotions.
- Adolescent IOP
We have a renowned adolescent program working with kids ages 12-17.
- Partial Hospitalization
We offer an intensive day treatment program for those requiring a high level of support and structure.
- Alcohol and Drug IOP
This is a more intensive version of the 12-steps of Alcoholics Anonymous.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I need IOP?
If your persistent behavioral health symptoms are interfering with your ability to function in your daily life, you may be eligible for IOP.
- Is IOP treatment covered by my insurance?
This level of treatment is covered by most insurance plans. We have negotiated contracts with several carriers but can file for reimbursement for most all other insurances.
- I can’t afford my insurance copays or deductibles, can a special arrangement be made?
Yes. We offer a sliding scale and with most cases, we significantly limit the patient’s financial obligation for these services to promote treatment compliance.
- How long will I stay in IOP?
Typically, IOP lasts 3 hours per day, 2-3 times a week for several weeks. Your stay will be determined by your individual needs.
- What’s my first step?
Call our facility for a free assessment located at 8130 Country Village Drive, Suite 103, Cordova, TN 38016